Toyota Camry Sold at Low Price Than Hyundai Sonata Weak Yen

News from the Korean car blog!
http://thekoreancarblog.com

Moderator: TheKCB

Antworten
TheKCB
Toyota Camry Sold at Low Price Than Hyundai Sonata Weak Yen

Beitrag von TheKCB »

Early last year, Hyundai Motor launched its Sonata SE at the price of US$22,277 in the North American market. The factory price of Toyota’s Camry LE that was rolled out at almost the same time was $22,680, $403 higher than that for the Sonata SE.

But the prices now reversed within only one year’s time. Hyundai Sonata SE’s price is $23,175 while that for the Toyota Camry LE is $22,870. Auto industry analysts said that this is the first time for factory prices to be reversed even though there were instances where Camry prices were lower than those of Hyundai Sonata because of limited-time discount offers.

Continue reading...bit.ly/1tgStbv

Bild
Auto-Nomer

Re: Toyota Camry Sold at Low Price Than Hyundai Sonata Weak

Beitrag von Auto-Nomer »

$22,870
17 000€ :oops:
Auto-Nomer

Beitrag von Auto-Nomer »

Is the Camry offered in Spain? In germany its just the boring avensis. Even if the current model isnt as ugly as the predecessors.. Never saw a avensis Sedan on the road...
Martin Coupe

Beitrag von Martin Coupe »

Auto-Nomer hat geschrieben:Is the Camry offered in Spain? In germany its just the boring avensis. Even if the current model isnt as ugly as the predecessors.. Never saw a avensis Sedan on the road...
I am pretty sure that the camry is only sold in Russia... That is the nearest area for the EU. It is not sold in the eu at all...
Bild
TheKCB

Beitrag von TheKCB »

Yeah here the Camry is not available, but sometimes I saw russian Camry's (I live close to "Costa Blanca")
Antworten