Hallo Leute!

News from the Korean car blog!
http://thekoreancarblog.com

Moderator: TheKCB

Antworten
TheKCB
Hallo Leute!

Beitrag von TheKCB »

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch but at first I will write in English because I'm still learning to improve my German :D

My name is Jose, I'm from Spain and I started this project in 2009 with my friend Erick from Texas, USA. At first we starting with the blog as a way to get some information about both brands, Hyundai & Kia, that sometimes people don't know about it (many people thinks that Hyundai only built cars, for example). We always want to have the latest info, spy pictures and reviews (as soon as we have the chance to test drive the car, but at this time this is very good, we are being invited to media events suchs as Soul, Genesis, Sonata (in the US) so we expected to increase our reviews section from now.

So, well I would like to say thanks to all the admins here at HyundaiForum.de, starting with Martin, Andy, etc... it was so easy to start with this collaboration, we are so excited about this! Hope it works! ;)

We would like to post interesting posts such as reviews, details about future models, motorsports and interviews, and maybe in the future make some events there.

Best regards!
Jose
Martin Coupe
Re: Hallo Leute!

Beitrag von Martin Coupe »

Welcome to our forum :)

We are proud to have you "onboard" :)

I read or visit your blog atleast one or two times the day to get some new facst about Hyundai / Kia and really love it.

Great work and thumps up for this!

I am sure you will find many new readers over here and maybe you can be part on the next "Hyundai meeting" :)

Best regards
Martin :D
Bild
1220 Moppi

Beitrag von 1220 Moppi »

Jose,

nice to meet you here. I often read your blog, too.

I had the short possibility to meet you in Hamburg at the Genesis Event.

As I said would be nice to welcome you to a Hyundai event again in Germany. Perhaps you would like to visit the Hyundai Meet in Germany next year. It is supposed to be some time in June or July. You could write a nice article about this. ;)

Regards Róman ;)
Martin Coupe

Beitrag von Martin Coupe »

1220 Moppi hat geschrieben: As I said would be nice to welcome you to a Hyundai event again in Germany. Perhaps you would like to visit the Hyundai Meet in Germany next year. It is supposed to be some time in June or July. You could write a nice article about this. ;)
Thats true :)
Bild
TheKCB

Beitrag von TheKCB »

Martin Coupe hat geschrieben:Welcome to our forum :)

We are proud to have you "onboard" :)

I read or visit your blog atleast one or two times the day to get some new facst about Hyundai / Kia and really love it.

Great work and thumps up for this!

I am sure you will find many new readers over here and maybe you can be part on the next "Hyundai meeting" :)

Best regards
Martin :D
Thank you Martin! ;)
TheKCB

Beitrag von TheKCB »

1220 Moppi hat geschrieben:Jose,

nice to meet you here. I often read your blog, too.

I had the short possibility to meet you in Hamburg at the Genesis Event.

As I said would be nice to welcome you to a Hyundai event again in Germany. Perhaps you would like to visit the Hyundai Meet in Germany next year. It is supposed to be some time in June or July. You could write a nice article about this. ;)

Regards Róman ;)
Hey Roman!

It was a pleasure to meet you in Hamburg! For sure, we have plans to cover international KDM Meets (as we recently published on the blog) and Germany is a good option because is close to me and my girlfriend loves Germany, so we can plan a trip for next summer to go to a Meet/holidays :)
Antworten