Hive's turbocharged Tiburon

GK / RD / J2 / SLC
pedrosch

Beitrag von pedrosch »

@Martin Coupejust visited the hyundaiaftermarket.com site and found this in the galleryGalleryKnows anyone where this side Kit is aviable or is it a fakepedrosch
Hive

Beitrag von Hive »

2 Fruchtfliege: unfortunatelly no vids yet. But did Gtech'ed the car and got these results (regarding acceleration): 402 - 14,538 sec@163,36 km/h, 0-100 km/h 6,559 sec (but can be faster for sure), 0-160 km/h 14,020 sec, 80-120 km/h 3,638 sec2 Johnni: No pics of the motor in the current state. Currently we will be upgrading piping and manifold and I will get some pics then.2 Andy Y: AEM FIC works flawlessly on our (Euro) ECU's. Only thing is that since it is intended for OBD II I cannot use fuel trims since none of the scanners cannot read it (Hyundai used some wierd OBD spec here in Europe). But Siemens ECU's do not get bothered too much about it. I just clamped the MAP and created an O2 MAP that ensures ECU everything is fine. US ECU's are a bit more strict and they use MAF so they do have more problems with the FIC2 Auto-Nomer: 2 pedrosch: that is one fugly Kit. No hard feeling though
pedrosch

Beitrag von pedrosch »

@Hivewhere is the the kit to buy
AutoTroll

Beitrag von AutoTroll »

Hey, good job on tricking out that hyundai. Honestly I would like to have the hood in orange as well, if it was mine but I see your concept behind it. Rims match as well, lookin good. Engine is of course the heart of your construction =) Bitchin 310Hp... nice, bet some much more expensive cars would want to sneak a peek at that engine. Thats what everyone of us would want to have inside his or her sportscar hyundai, clearly. We all would be glad to see some youtube footage of the acceleration and sound =)Greetings from Germany, keep up the good work!
Hive

Beitrag von Hive »

@ AutoTroll: thanky you. Will do some photo of the machine and the video as soon as I finish what is currently being done to it. As for the engine it has been completely rebuilt although I still have OEM rods low comp Wiseco pistons are inside, head was ported and polished. In order to transfer the power Clutchmasters FX400 stage4 four puck clutch is used but I am looking into some otf themultiplate clutches.
Aero

Beitrag von Aero »

oila ... my man from the same garage ... HBT garage
bolcher

Beitrag von bolcher »

QUOTE (sascha1705 @ 16 Okt 2010, 07:21 ) ähm...der junge mann fährt nen j2. rd 1 hieß / heißt das j2 coupe in amerika (?) genau und wol liegt jetzt das Problem...
Stantke

Beitrag von Stantke »

ich glaub er wollte.... ähhhh... keine ahnung was er wollte Auf jeden fall ein sehr geiles Coupe, farbkombi sieht echt cool aus!
Antworten