Hyundai Treffen 2010

Termine, Veranstaltungsorte, Einladungen
Antworten
HST_021

Beitrag von HST_021 »

QUOTE (Martin Coupe @ 8 Sep 2010, 11:57 ) Weil es für die Niederländer (Holland ist nur ein Teil der Niederlanden) eins der besten Treffen ever war Halloow everybody..I'm going to do this in englisch.. I speak German, i understand it when i read but i can't write everything down..And like Martin says: Yes, it was our best treffen ever. We came enthousiastic, the "showday" was super and the drive back home wasn't that bad either. Didn't go that fast, but okay.We also know that we will be there next year.. When there are some meetings closer by, we might consider going to them as well.I want to thank you for 3 fantastic days, i'm going all over the site to find the picture's. Only question, our official photographer. Does someone know where his pictures are/will be?Cya all, bis nachtes jahre:) Grtzz, Kevin (Pino - Black GK)
Martin Coupe
Beitrag von Martin Coupe »

QUOTE (HST_021 @ 12 Sep 2010, 11:14 ) I want to thank you for 3 fantastic days, i'm going all over the site to find the picture's. Only question, our official photographer. Does someone know where his pictures are/will be? Hi Pino He has many Photos...But they will be realesed soon I am pretty sure someone will post a link here.
Bild
ferry

Beitrag von ferry »

ich habe mal für die angelegenheit sicherheitsabstand von stantke einen eigenen thread erstellt und die entsprechenden beiträge dort hin verschoben.http://www.hyundaiforum.de/index.php?showtopic=42098
Antworten